Learn more about the scope of our experience
Subject Matter Expert
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in coastal, riverine and wetland processes.
- SME in causes and effects of erosion and accretion around facilities both in-water and on the shoreline.
- SME in the statutory, regulatory and policy requirements for Federal funding through the Federal Emergency Management Agency, as they pertain to coastal and in-water facilities.
- Managing large scale design projects from planning and conceptual design through to production of construction documents
- Managing projects and planning processes for waterfront and in-water projects
- Evaluating existing facilities and identifying repair/maintenance/improvement requirements
- Identifying project criteria/requirements and client/stakeholder goals
- Developing preliminary solutions and design alternatives
- Cost Estimating and Scheduling
- Alternatives Analyses
- Validating preferred alternative and developing scope, schedule and cost
Programmatic Planning and Process Development
- Developing quantifiable metrics and tools for use in defining facility programs and planning facilities or facility improvements
- Tailoring design processes for organizations
Analysis of Hydraulic Flows in Sedimentary and Vegetative systems
- Analyzing erosion/accretion in channels and inlets
- Analyzing and designing wetlands for treatment and restoration
Disaster Preparation and Recovery
- Developing grant documentation for disaster recovery under the auspices of the Stafford Act, the Code of Federal Regulations Title 44 and the 9500 Series Policy Documents
- Assisting communities and local and state agencies with planning for disasters and disaster response
Want to learn more?
Contact us for more information about how we can assist you.Contact us